Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ Page
Self-collection date is on 6 to 7 March 2021, 11am to 8pm
Self-collection location is at Shimano Cycling World, 6 Stadium Walk, #01-02, S(397698)
6 Stadium Walk, #01-02, Singapore 397698 (Right next to the Singapore Sports Museum and Sports Hub Visitor Centre)
Nearest MRT station: Stadium (CC6)
Bus service: Service 11, from Geylang Lor0ng 1 Bus Terminal, opposite Kallang MRT (EW10)
From East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE):
• Exit at Fort Road which connects to Mountbatten Road.
• From Mountbatten Road, turn left into Stadium Boulevard.
From Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) heading to East Coast Parkway (ECP):
• Exit at Sims Ave and drive along Sims Way which connects to Mountbatten Road.
• From Mountbatten Road, turn right into Stadium Boulevard.
From Nicoll Highway:
• In the direction from the CBD/ City, turn left into Stadium Road.
• In the direction heading towards CBD/City, turn left into Stadium Drive.
Parking space is available at the Singapore Indoor Stadium Open Air car park, along Stadium Walk (near Kallang Theatre), and in the Kallang Wave Mall (basement Carpark B).
Kindly show us your confirmation email or confirmation slip for self-collection.
You may arrange for another person to help collect your item(s). Kindly forward the confirmation email to the person who will be collecting on your behalf.
Encountered an issue? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Step 1: Select your Shimano product (Model, Size, Quantity)
Step 2: Make payment online
Step 3: Present your e-ticket/email at Shimano Cycling World to collect your items!
Terms & Conditions
1) Please note that due to final clearance and hygiene concerns, all items and brands are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable and not subjected to warranty coverage.
2) Kindly ensure that you check through your selected orders correctly before making your purchase.
3) Kindly note that the prices for products are inclusive of GST.
4) Purchase of SHIMANO items is solely through Shopify and no other platforms.
5) We do not allow last minute purchase, exchange of size, colors and models of items at Shimano Cycling World.
6) For further enquiries, please email email@example.com
7) Shimano Singapore reserves the rights to change its terms and conditions and are subjected to change without notice, from time to time in sole discretion.
8) This event is only for Singapore-market and not available in other region.
Terms & Conditions (Bicycles)
1) Bicycles listed are low mileage, refurbished past season demo bicycles
2) Frames are produced by Shimano’s partner, with customized paintwork. Shimano do not manufacture any bicycle frame
3) All bicycles are cleaned, torqued to specifications and inspected to be in good working condition before selling.
4) You may check the conditions of the bike using the photos provided or in-person before purchasing. Bicycles sold are first come first served basis.
5) All demo bicycles are sold “as is condition”, no warranty will be provided.
6) No adjustments (e.g adjusting saddle height) or aftersales service provided. Kindly visit one of our Shimano approved dealers for any adjustment or servicing. Standard labour charges may apply.